Wednesday, May 06, 2009

mikejonesblog.com

Hey everyone,

I've finally decided to move forward with my blog, taking a slightly different approach to what I post. And while I have had my own domain for a while (that simply pointed to this site), I have finally been able to move my domain to another hosted space.

Which means... you can now find me at mikejonesblog.com with a little different look and feel but the same Mike Jones. Please change your links, bookmarks and subscriptions accordingly :)

Thank you for sharing my journey with me! I look forward to talking with you more on the new site!

The real Mike Jones

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

myklj.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.