Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged!

Ok... so I've been tagged by multiple family members (thanks Keith and Kristen) so here goes.

Here are the rules:

1. Post these rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of you post (I’m making this optional to relieve any guilt, including my own for continuing this).
4. If you get tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
5. [Rule 5 was deleted because the author of this blog considered it lame :)]

Here's my six things randomly selected for your reading enjoyment:

  1. If I lived alone or my family would let me, my house would be 68 degrees in the summer and 62 degrees in the winter. I love the cold and am most comfortable when it's cooler.
  2. I love chocolate pudding. No I mean I LOVE chocolate pudding. My wife graciously makes me a giant bowl of home-made chocolate pudding for me on my birthday.
  3. I have lived in at least 14 different houses in 7 different states. My current house marks the longest I've lived in any one house.
  4. My hair use to be one-length down to my belly-button. Now I have it shaved off every week.
  5. I have within the last year listened to more books on CD than I have read in the same year. My mind wonders like crazy when I try to read so it takes me a long time to get through a book.
  6. Went to college to become a sound engineer, ended up going into music education, then into electrical engineering, computer science and finally graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. I have the classes and equivalence for three additional AA degrees in the previous subjects.
That's it for me! Wow... took me forever to post these. I'm not tagging anyone and everyone at the same time :)

What's a random thing that most people don't know about you?

No comments: