Thursday, February 08, 2007

Close Call

Lot going on this week.

I'm at the church building Tuesday morning getting ready for our weekly staff meeting when I hear this noise outside. I look out the window and see this tow truck backing up to my van (driving the van the last couple of days because my car apparently doesn't like the -13 degree temps). I go out there to see if I needed to move my vehicle and find out what the driver was looking for.

He said he was looking for a KIA (which my van is).
I said that it was my van and I didn't call a tow truck.

Long story short, he was about to tow my van because it was at a church and it was the right make of vehicle. Unfortunately for this guy he was at the wrong church and with the wrong vehicle.

Praise God that I went out there at all otherwise my van would have been gone and I would not have had a clue as to its whereabouts. I'm hoping that he would have realized it was the wrong vehicle before he actually hooked it up, but who knows.

Peace.

No comments: