Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Guys vs Girls: Box Score

Well there have been a few games since I last posted the scores... let me see if I can catch you up :)

Guys - 14
Girls - 8

This is the most recent tally and the girls seem pretty ecstatic to be making a change toward a positive in their favor... we'll see how long that lasts :)

To keep things on the good side with my beautiful wife, I have to say that her and her entourage whooped us 3 games to nothing while my family was in town. We just couldn't catch a break.

Hope your games have been going well - their good for the mind and fun in their own right.

Peace.

2 comments:

kristen said...

You didn't mention that we agreed not to add the scores from your family to this little tally of yours. But if we did we would actually be up to 11. Just thought I would add that in.

Love you sweetie!!!

Mike Jones said...

I wanted to... you didn't. We finally agreed on it BEFORE my family showed up. Bummer for the girls :)

I guess this means we need to quit slackin' too!