Wednesday, September 26, 2007

link Love Update

Hey bloggers! I'm trying my best to get back in the game here and have just been in a busy season. Rest assured though, I'm committed :)

I noticed I had some new links (thanks to the wonders of Technorati). If you link back to me and I haven't shared the love, let me know and I'll be glad to add you to the link love list.

PLEASE use my domain name http://mikejonesblog.com as I'm thinking of moving my blog over to wordpress.

The latest additions are:
Brandon Shanks - The Revolutionary Blog
Paul Haugen - Jacob's Well
Bekah Gustin - Caffeinated Ragamuffin (she's back!)
Ted Egly... of Ted Egly (congrats on George!)

Make sure you stop by for a visit.
Peace.

3 comments:

alex mclean said...

I'm there bro! Good to see you gettin back in the game. Come on over to the blog when you have some time.

Anonymous said...

Always like to keep up with what you are doing. It is so easy to fall of the blogging wagon, but it is always easy to get back on.

FYI - I also link to you.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the plug!!