Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Gladiators

My kids and I have started watching a 'new' show... American Gladiators. Every time I've watched with them, I start having flashbacks to when I was a kid. It's actually very, very similar to what it was back in the 80's.

My kids are interested in another new show coming out soon - Knight Rider. I can't believe this one is coming back and from what I hear, David Hasselhoff will star in the show. Was the show that good back then? I mean kit was a pretty cool car, but David Hasselhoff?

We need the writers back from on strike. Otherwise we'll be reduced to the throw backs. My kids think they're great though so maybe it's ok. They've also been telling me about this great show called I Love Lucy that they had started watching on their school break.

Wow. OK. I guess there are worse things in the world.

Peace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on Mike - Don't Hassel the Hoff!

Knight Rider! Knight Rider!

Anonymous said...

This should get you primed for "The Hoff" and Knight Rider....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw

and if that catches your interest...this one will end it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8&NR=1

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the Gladiators. Haven't seen the new one yet. I'll have to set the DVR. Do you think they'll resurrect Battlebots? Now THAT was quality TV.