Friday, May 09, 2008

Never Ending Story - Update

I am impressed by the wit and creativity you all have unleashed on the previous never ending story post. Quite a humorous tale being concocted!

If you're not familiar with the story or if it's been a while since you've checked it out, you can catch up on it here.

Sorry, I just couldn't let the poor lunch lady bite the dust so soon in the story :)

What about the spindly man?

What's up with the ninja monkey wrangler? Why is he troubled?

Who's hat was thrown at the monkey?

What does all this have to do with ketchup?

You'll have to read and find out!
Thanks blog readers!
Peace?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did you find that picture?! hahahahahahaha
Seriously, Todd, would a cowboy hat really have killed the lunch lady? I suppose it depends on what its made out of.

Anonymous said...

A cowboy hat, in the hands of a trained assassin, and aimed directly at a mole, has been known to cause death.

Anonymous said...

I see

Anonymous said...

I've got a mole you could kill. On second thought, I'd have to take off my shirt.

Never mind........