Friday, May 09, 2008

Twittering

As you can see by my sidebar, I've joined the few and proud who are twittering.

According to wikipedia, "

Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send "updates" (or "tweets"; text-based posts, up to 140 characters long) to the Twitter website, via short message service (e.g. on a cell phone), instant messaging, or a third-party application such as Twitterrific or Facebook.

Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and instantly delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them.
I used to think, "how am I going to twitter when I can barely blog" but twittering is easy! You can text your updates or IM your updates and people can follow along.

Kind of fun.

If you want to subscribe, you can follow me here.

How about you? Do you twitter?

Tweet.

No comments: