Friday, May 16, 2008

Q: Favorite Cereal of All Time

I love cereal.

My wife doesn't understand it. But it's one of my favorite foods. I could eat it any time of day, and sometimes do.

Do you remember the cereals they had when you were a kid? I remember Buckwheats - that was pretty good. They had a C3PO cereal for a little while, and they even had Donuts cereal (that was good.... mmmmm... powdered donuts in milk). Life cereal, both regular and cinnamon.

Seriously... delicious!

Probably one of my favorites even to this day is Golden Grahams. I even used to like the S'mores made with Golden Grahams!

So, for you cereal lovers out there, which cereal is, of all time, your favorite?

Enjoy a bowl today!

11 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Hmmm... you hit a sweet spot here. Cereal really depends on the mood. Sometimes I crave something a little more healthy, like a Raisin Bran or even a Grapenuts, but I'm ALWAYS a sucker for something sweet and tasty, like Lucky Charms or Super Golden(sugar) Crisp. The old faithfuls are still good too and a great late night snack, like Honey Nut Cherios or Life.

If I hadn't just polished off a bowl of oatmeal I'd probably be checking out the selection in the cafeteria right now!

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to Honey Nut Cornflakes. That was in my opinion one of the better not too sweet cereals. And now they're gone, all gone. Frosted mini-wheats. Now there is the best of both worlds. Heavy sugar coating on one side, fiber on the other. Genius

Anonymous said...

Captain Crunch was my favorite growing up. The only problem was that it would hurt that piece of skin right behind my front teeth--you know, the pizza burn area? Anyway, rarely got to have it in a house full of Diabetics! Now I like anything crunchy with nuts or fruit in it that doesn't cost $5 a box.

Anonymous said...

Quisp and Quake were my childhood favs - whatever happened to them? Now I like Cracklin' Oat Bran. I could eat it anytime of the day (or night, for that matter).

kristen said...

Ewwww, Cereal, yuck

Anonymous said...

Golden Grahams.....

the bomb!!!!!

Anonymous said...

honeycomb,applejacks,frosted flakes... oh rats now i'm hungry...

Unknown said...

i must be old at heart.i love grape nuts and shredded wheat.... i'm 90 stuck in a 30 year old body.
anything with marshmellows is gross, it's like chewing tin foil for me.

Adrian Soto said...

i would have to say hmmmmm.......frosted flakes but i do have another, honey combs

Anonymous said...

I go cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!

InĂªs said...

Well, I don't know what cereals you have there but my favourite are the ones with dry fruits in it (raisons, banana, etc.

I'm such a girl.