Monday, June 09, 2008

New Fragrance by Calvin Klein

Remember Kramer and the Beach fragrance he wanted to create (which was later produced on the show by Calvin Klein)?

I now think that they need to create a fragrance for women called BBQ or Charred... possibly Smokey would work as a name as well. Delicious!

What's better than the smell of a campfire or a smokey BBQ on your wife when she's been out grilling before you get home? Shoot, I love the smell on my own clothes!

Kooky I know but we're all made a bit different. My other favorite - orange blossoms! Love it!

What's your favorite scent?

5 comments:

PepperoniPetes-A said...

BBQ perfume!=O

What's next? A1 lotion and "grill mark" tattoos?

Sounds more inspired by Jeffrey Dahmer than Calvin Klein.

I like it! =)

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I think you're on to something. Like the commercial where the girl stuffs a bacon wrap in her purse to attract men at a bar or the girl who uses cashews as perfume? Not too far from the truth. For me? Its roasted garlic. Or fresh Australian eucalyptus aromatherapy. Either one.

Anonymous said...

Cocoa powder and/or vanilla. Heck, chocolate chip cookies for that matter.

Anonymous said...

I think you nailed it for me. there is nothing that smells better than a good BBQ.

Mmmmmm....

InĂªs said...

My favourite scent is gasoline! if there was a perfume made from the gasoline smell my boyfrined hat to use it!