Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ok... Ok.... Ok!

So I'm struggling getting back into blogging, especially now that I've been introduced to twitter.... that's right, I said twitter. Very busy week back from vacation but a good week.

I've realized a couple things now that I've had a little time off:

  1. I love my wife. She is a fun person to be around and hang out with. She is a great conversationalist because she likes to talk and yet is a very good listener. I had a blast just hanging out with her, planning and dreaming and working on some home projects. She is someone you should get to know if you don't already.
  2. I love and miss my kids. While it was cool spending time alone with my wife (the first time we were alone in our home for a week in over 12 years), I miss getting to see and hug my kids. They are great kids. Kristen has done well raising them :) They are fun to hang out with and it doesn't hurt that, at least for now, they like to hang out with us too. I know they are having a good time and they are getting a vacation from us as well. Everyone needs a little time away (yes Charlie, I know that's from Chicago).
Glad to have had the time off and am trying to be more intentional about doing this more in the future.

Peace.

2 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Yes, your kids are great. Glad you got to enjoy your vacation and spend some time with the wife.

Anonymous said...

You know what? You try to give someone a little help in trying to remember where a lyric came from... and the next thing you know... (sniff) they gotta go a be all sarcastic on you. (sniff) Oh... by the way, nice reference to the video game on your twitter.