Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hillsong United in Chicago

If you don't know already, Hillsong United is coming to the Chicago area on May 30th, 7:30pm.

I am encouraging everyone on The Orchard Creative Arts team to attend. It should be a great show and I'm told the facility they are using is awesome!

you can go here to buy tickets. The ticket price changes based on the date you buy them so don't miss out on this rockin' event! If you buy before April 15th you get the best ticket price.

Would love to know if you plan to attend here in Chicago.
Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're in. I think we're already ticketed.

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me!?!?!?! I LOVE Hillsong! I'm not on the creative arts team but I'm gonna try to go with some friends maybe.

Tyler said...

hey, I'm not from anywhere near the Chicago area or ILL for that matter, but this would be a good reason to head up for a visit.

Kathryn Egly said...

That sounds great! Thanks for letting us know...we should've gotten a group rate or something?!