Thursday, April 26, 2007

Moving?

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who stop by here and check out my blog! It's been pretty wild getting to know people in the blog world that are spread out all over the world (cheers to you guys in AUS!!)

I know there are a lot of you who actually link here. I am considering moving my blog over to another host - don't know which one yet (suggestions?).

Some of you link to the 'blogspot.com' address and I need you to start pointing (linking) to my domain address, mikejonesblog.com... this should get you over to my blog no matter where I have it.

So00000, PLEASE update your links if you would to the mikejonesblog.com address.

Where do you have your blogs posted? Pros/cons?

Thanks all!
Peace.

3 comments:

kenny said...

Gotta use WordPress (wordpress.org) - don't use typepad like that poser Hodge! :)

N/A said...

Well I shouldn't say much since I'm personally on Blogger but if I were to move then I'd personally get my own hosting and set up Wordpress on it. If you are a bit technically savy then it should be no problem, even if you aren't then there are hosts out there that make it super easy for you.

Anonymous said...

COME ON!!! YOUR WIFE IS TEASING ON HER BLOG!!! POST THE FOOTAGE!!!