Thursday, November 15, 2007

Changes Are Coming...

Saw a banner that said the same thing in my local Walmart Store as it transitions to a 'Supercenter'. OK....

As you can tell, I'm working on the layout of this blog and trying to decide if I can customize it the way I want to using Blogger or if I need to go with another host (or my own). Let me know what you think about it along the way, but I should have the same features or better back up and running soon (one way or another).

One thing that YOU can do that would help out - if you link to this blog (make sure you let me know that you do so I can link you back, if I don't already), PLEASE make sure your link points to http://mikejonesblog.com as this allows me to move my blog and keep your links to me intact.

BTW, the wind and cold have finally arrived in the Chicago area - like the cold, hate the wind.
Peace.

6 comments:

Tyler said...

Hey man, I've been linking to you for a while now. I look forward to the new look. http://realyouthoughts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I dig the post on one side and the links, and stuff on the other. Having the posts down the center made it hard to read for me.

Diggin' the new look.

Anonymous said...

I'm not really picky about how you structure the blog, as long as you blog!! I enjoy it so much and check it more than once a day!! Please tell your daughter!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new pic at the top.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. The post down the center was a little claustrophobic. Nice pic on the header. Does Ken know you have his picture on your blog?

Adrian Soto said...

nice banner mike. I too am trying to customize a nice layout. If it does not work out ill problably try another host. Just fyi i did link you to my blog.