Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend Setlists

It's been a couple weeks since I've been back - thanks for hangin' with me! I think I'm going to stick with the changes for now. BTW, if you link here and your not listed here, let me know.

Thought I'd get things going again by letting you know some of the tunes we've done over the last two weekends...

11/24 and 11/25 (with links to iTunes to purchase the original recordings):

* Who Knew - Pink
* Lord We Praise You - Todd Fields
* King of Majesty - Hillsong United
* Unchanging - Chris Tomlin


11/17 and 11/18 (with links to iTunes to purchase the original recordings):

* Why Georgia - John Mayer (walk-in song)
* Not To Us - Chris Tomlin
* It's All About You - Big Daddy Weave
* Meant To Live - Switchfoot
* Take All Of Me - Hillsong United

More on the way as get ready to begin our last series of 2007 - Advent Conspiracy.

Peace.

No comments: