Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Morphed from Tiger to Leopard

Friday I switched over from Tiger to Leopard! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to get a mac!

Leopard has a lot of cool features and I've not had enough time to explore them all yet. Some great new productivity tools, which I have already put to use.

I'll post a few of the commands and shortcuts that I find as I explore. If you find any you'd like to pass along, feel free to let me know.

I can't honestly remember what it was like to use a Windows machine and how I survived when I did.
Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how your brain works it's own self defense tactics by forgetting ever using a Windoze machine. Congrats on the upgrade.

Anonymous said...

hey mike!
if your already havent, try:
ctrl + option + command + 8 ... it's pretty sweet, it's something showalter showed me a while back

Anonymous said...

maybe someday, I will be able to do that-but for now, I'll jsut have to plug away on the windows!