Saturday, September 02, 2006

Skate or Die!

So this morning, I went with my son to see him do a drop in on a mini-ramp, hit the flats and do a ghost-ollie, then tail manual into a funbox and then dogtown down a hill! It was totally jammin!

He's learning to ride a skateboard and apparently you can take classes on this stuff now. Never had anything like that when I was a kid, of course we never wore helmets, wrist guards, knee pads, and elbow pads either. What's funny is my son says he wants to be a skater when he grows up, apparently as a career... I don't know really how to respond to that :)

He's shreddin' pretty well though and I can already tell we have a mini Tony Hawk in the making! Skate on Seth!

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaka de english please?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike-first the world and now a world class skater-what next?! Does the name Charlie bring any images to mind-maybe Seth is alot like him!