Monday, September 25, 2006

Song of the Week: Don't Look Back

I led worship this week for the last time at Naperville Christian Church. We had a great time and the music was some of our best ever (if I do say so myself). The team I had with me did a fantastic job.

This week's song, Don't Look Back by Boston played on the radio as I was driving home after the services and it just seemed really appropriate. Check out some of the lyrics (from the 2nd verse):

It's a new horizon and I'm awakin' now
Oh I see myself in a brand new way
The sun is shinin', the clouds are breakin'
'Cause I can't lose now, there's no game to play

I can tell, there's no more time left to criticize
I've seen what I could not recognize
Everthing in my life was leading me on, I can be strong

I finally see the dawn arrivin'
I see beyond the road I'm drivin
'Far away and left behind

My parents use to listen to Boston and I've listened to their tunes many times in the past. Anyway, you can check out a clip of the song here.

Peace.

No comments: