Sunday, November 26, 2006

Attitude of Gratitude

Haven't blogged in a while... took a break to spend a little more time with my family this week. They are pretty amazing people! We spent a great day together this last Thursday. We shared a meal that my wife and kids all worked hard to prepare. It was fabulous! We then went to see a movie and since it was Thanksgiving day, we got the theater to ourselves... it was very cool. We topped the day off by having dessert with some good friends of ours. What a great day of thanks we shared together!

I guess posting about this kind of late just reminds me that giving thanks is not something that happens only at the holidays. An attitude of gratitude can be expressed 24x7. Thank you, God, for my family and for the blessings you have poured out on us!

Peace.

No comments: