Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wiggle Room

ABC News reported this week that the Wiggles, an energetic quartet of four Australian song-and-dance men who focus their act on toddlers, have in a single year become the richest performers in Australia. ABC reports their income at $45 Million this last year, surpassing entertainers such as Nicole Kidman, Russel Crowe and even AC/DC!

Unless you have kids this won't make any sense to you. Actually, I have kids and it still doesn't make sense to me.

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wiggles are a huge commodity! Ask my daughter who uses the Wiggles book in her leap pad or my other daughter who wants the big red car or my son who sings and dances "play your guitar with Murray"! Had we the extra cash, I would have braved their live show in Chicago in August. And now to find out the lead singer Greg is ill and cannot continue with the group. How do I explain that to my kids? (scary aren't I? should I get out more?)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't let those men any where near my kids any sooner than I would the Doodlebops. Where do they come up with these creepy in the wromg way people and shows. At least Mr. Rogers was straight.