Friday, November 17, 2006

Back in Mac!

A couple weeks ago, I officially became a Mac dude! I use to work for a company many years ago that used Macs almost exclusively, so it's been a while. The interface is pretty cool (better than it used to be) and this puppy flies! I've got the latest and greatest MacBook Pro with the Intel Core 2 Duo — which packs the power of two processor cores. Awesome!

Still picking up the tips and tricks to doing things the fast way and trying to migrate my usable data from my previous machine. I'll keep you posted on sme of the things I've learned along the way. But so far, I would recommend this bad boy to anyone!

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool. They have nice screens on them. I bet your kids love being able to watch DVD's on it in the car.

Anonymous said...

Mike - we also switched to the Mac (Mac Book for us) and we love it. Cody just loves watching DVD's in the car and how he has his "own" screen that he can sign into.

Scott- you might want to think about working something out with Apple - so many people have switched to the Mac due to your posts/recomendations. Looks like the Orchard family is going all MAC!! YEA!!!!!!!!!