Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cutting Loose

I remember my parents playing cards with family or friends when I was a kid.

It always sounded like they were having a great time.

Now, hangin' with my wife and some of my favorite peeps, I get to have fun playing cards too!

We laughed, talked and had some good ol' competitive fun. For those who don't know, my wife is a pretty ruthless game player. She was trained well!

Cut loose when you have the chance, especially if you can spend time with good friends.

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't happen to play Euchre would you?

Anonymous said...

I miss those days. Kristen is an awful loser at cards, but she is a much worse winner.

I'm glad I don't get that way... oh wait. Oops. Well, at least I'm not a bad loser when I'm on Mike's team, because we just don't lose... well, sometimes the girls cheat...