Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Movies By Mail

I love movies. Some friends of ours got us a subscription to Netflix for Christmas.

Netflix has actually been a pretty cool service.

Apparently, our mailperson must think so as well. The last three DVD's we've received have been open.

So far none of them have been damaged and we've got the DVD's on or near the times we were scheduled to. Not sure what to do about it yet but we are eager to check out the next couple of movies to see if they show up the same way.

Kind of funny yet kind of creepy at the same time. I feel violated in a way. I'll keep you posted on what we find out.

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, some very cool people got us Netflix for Christmas too. The envelopes are kind of fragile. The first one we received was open, the second one made it through the mail okay. We get the third one tonight. I think your mail service is probably innocent and... he probably sees dozens of those envelopes every day.

BTW... thanks.

Anonymous said...

You guys have great taste in movies! Thanks for letting me "borrow" them! I would really appreciate it if you could leave some microwave popcorn in the mailbox tomorrow... it sure would enhance the whole movie experience for me.

Love,
The Mail Man