Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rained Out

It was raining tonight...
you know, because it's winter in the Chicago area and we should be having snow (global warming - who knew?) but instead we had a torrential downpour.

About half-way home tonight, my wipers stop working.
Ever try to drive in pouring rain
without windshield wipers, in the dark?

Did I mention that one of my headlights is half-full of water and therefore not functioning? Neither are my hazard lights.

Quite an interesting experience to say the least.
Hope your drive home was better.

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you POSSIBLY be street legal?

Mike Jones said...

Actually I keep trying to fix all of those things... they just haven't managed to stay fixed. I think I might finally need a mechanic!

Anonymous said...

The only reason I married Charlie was to fix my car...don't ya know:) I guess after 25 years I still need alot of fixing!