Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Orchard Rewind 16

Hard to believe - three posts in one day :)

Here's the latest Orchard Rewind. Not sure what to do with these anymore and not sure they are necessarily being of help to anyone out there.

Suggestions? What would you like to see that would be of help to you (or just entertaining, since that's why I'm really here :)?

This weeks rewind might be a bit hard to hear but it was a chance to do the recap with my team (or part of it) from this last weekend. I lead with a fantastic group of people and quite frankly, none of what happens on the weekend at The Orchard could happen without them. They are faithful. There are no egos on this team, which is refreshing. They are all extremely talented people who want to be used to lead others into the presence of God.

So, thanks team! From the music to multimedia, from audio to video you all rock my face off!

Anyway, here's the rewind.
Peace.

5 comments:

Zach said...

I really feel like you guys should have been listening to the message. What's up with that????

Just kidding.

PS-The baptism video was hilarious.

alex mclean said...

just tellin ya I watched it!
Our Lead Pastor chose "Satisfaction" last week - it was too late for us to pull it off. But this week it's "Still Haven't Found What I'm Lookin' For", so that should be fun!

So cool to see what you guys are doing!

Jason Curlee said...

If your doing it with your team and having fun doing it then it really doesn't matter. Sometimes I wonder that with what we have done....but then I remember it is about the journey we are on together and how I value being with my team...so my advice is do it as long as you have fun and enjoy being with your team. We will pick stuff up along the way.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to edit out my "Scott" impersonation.

I'll work on it for next time

Anonymous said...

Maybe some insight into how/why you chose the set in the planning stages, how the arrangements evolve even up until Sunday a.m.? Or even some feedback from the speaker or staff.