Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagged for iTunes Party Shuffle

A blog friend of mine over at realyouthoughts has tagged me... so I'm posting the first 10 songs that show up in a party shuffle on my iTunes. So, Tyler, here they are:

Broadcast - Steve Fee
Frontline - Pillar
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Tonight - Jeremy Camp
Try again - Keane
Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Crossfire - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Mind Storm - Joe Satriani
From God Above - Hillsong United
Not Falling Apart - Maroon 5
Who knew? Some of these I haven't listened to in a while. Zach, Kyle, Doug, and Larry - tag, your it! List 'em out gentlemen... your top 10 songs that show up in your iTunes party shuffle.

Peace.

5 comments:

Larry Boatright said...

an i What? what's an itunes? Party Shuffle? What? :)
Seriously, I just saw this, don't know how I missed it. Here goes:

1. Lonely Train- Explosions in the sky
2. Getting Things Done- David Allen
3. Making Memories of Us- Keith Urban
4.Out is Through- Alanis Morrisette
5. Lead Me To The Cross- Hillsong United
6. Cars- Snow Patrol
7. Fix You- Coldplay

Larry Boatright said...

Sorry, I can't count to 10 in one response (I'm an idiot and didn't read closely)

8. Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood
9. Dead Man (Carry Me)- Jars of Clay
10. Portland, Oregon - Loretta Lynn

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting-what exactly is an itunes party shuffle?

alex mclean said...

1. Shape of My Heart (Sting)
2. Foreverandever Etc. (DCB)
3. Dancing Seafood (VideoHelper)
4. Hokey Pokey (Disney)
5. Walk On (U2)
6. I'm Very Sensative (Homestarrunner)
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday (U2)
8. Breathe on Me (Brittney Spears)
9. Brass Monkey (Beasty Boys)
10. Blessed Be Your Name (Matt Redman)

A perfect commentary on my life:
Sting, U2, Kids, Sex, Internet, Worship.

Anonymous said...

I don't like mine at all, but here it is.

1. Key of Concert Ab Exercise #3
2. I Stand, I Fall - Greg Ferguson
3. Why - Justifide
4. 170. Dark Shadows
5. vivace e ritmico - Philip Jones Brass Ensemble
6. 112. All Through The Night
7. Key of Concert Ab Excercise #2
8. 144. Smooth Sailing
9. Alegro Vivace - Philip Jonies Brass Ensemble
10. 176. Slver Moon Boat

After typing this in, I must say that the most recently that I've listened to any of this was 2 summers ago, as I finished my Masters Degree.

As an educator, I also have the lesson book cd in my itunes so that I can edit them and help kids out occastionally, hence, the numbers and silly titles.

My ipod shuffle would be far more accurate as to my listening tastes. But you didn't ask for that, and now the blogosphere thinks I'm a geek.