Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall Fun Fest 2006 - Part 2

We had a great time at the Fall Fun Fest at the Orchard on Sunday night! There was a crazy amount of people there - we estimate more than 600 kids and parents! Kathryn Egly and her crew did a fantastic job at putting this all together.

As the Creative Arts Director, I felt I would be doing a dis-service to my church family by not participating in the dress up activities. So, my wife and I dressed up as Incredi-Jones' and had fun!

I include the following picture only to help alleviate humiliation to be possibly dished out by others. I do have to wonder how superhero parents handle their keys, cell phones, wallets and cameras! :))

I do have to say though, my wife looked pretty HOT in a cape and boots ;)

Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..my.. I bet you all had fun. Creative Arts indeed!

Anonymous said...

Great! I was short one graphic to go up on NorthStar's billboard this weekend!

Anonymous said...

My kids had a ball! They still talk about "green face man" who gave out candy. We must learn his secret identity!

Kathryn Egly said...

What a fun night!

Your family looked GREAT!!!