Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Song of the Week: Don't Stop

Wow! What a busy and exciting week (more details on the way soon). Some great things have been happening in our journey as a family. I was thinking about the right song for this week, and decided to reach back a few years again to the late 70's...

I remember my parents listening to Fleetwood Mac when I was a kid. My wife and I actually have this best of CD and there are several geat tunes on it. One of the best tracks is "Don't Stop", which I never realized had some pretty great lyrics. Here's how the first part of the song goes:

If you wake up and dont want to smile,
If it takes just a little while,
Open your eyes and look at the day,
You'll see things in a different way.

Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Dont stop, it'll soon be here,
It'll be, better than before,
Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.

Why not think about times to come,
And not about the things that youve done,
If your life was bad to you,
Just think what tomorrow will do.
Cool lyrics in relation to my week! How about yours? You can check out a clip of "Don't Stop" at Amazon.

Peace.

No comments: