Thursday, October 05, 2006

Smiling Addiction

While I was at the Innovative Church Conference a couple of weeks ago, Granger Community Church put on their first annual film festival. They asked churches across the country to submit creative video clips that fit into three categories. I have to say, I was impressed by the ideas and cinematography of these films.

Three were mentioned as winners (though I can't say I know what they won). The best of show was the video "Smiling Addiction" submitted by Crossroads Community Church in GA. Check it out if you get a chance - way powerful. If I understood correctly, it uses original lyrics and music as well. Very cool! I also liked the concept video called "Sin", which I just realized is also by the same guys. Wow!

Let me know what you think.

Peace.

No comments: