Thursday, October 12, 2006

Song of the Week: Big Time

We're starting a new series this week called BiG! It's the first series I have had the opportunity to be involved with starting from the creative process (at least with The Orchard). One of our cretive team guys came up with the song "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel. It went pretty well with our series teaser we ran this last weekend. It's BiG time!

If you are at all familiar with Peter Gabriel, you know he has some great songs and is extremely creative. His videos are on the eccentric side but what creative artist isn't a bit out there? Instead of the lyrics this week, I invite you to check out the video for this song here.

Peace... big time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that song! I sang it back when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I have to tell you that prancing around on stage at that point singing, "my belly's getting bigger" was a treat for one and all!!!!