Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ACS Chapel

Had the great privilege of co-leading a Senior High chapel session this week at Aurora Christian School. My friend Kyle Zehr from GC and I lead along with some of the ACS staff. I had a great time planning this with Kyle and putting the set together with a great team of people.

We started off with a multimedia piece that talked about what worship is then went into a worship set that looked like this:

Not To us - Christ Tomlin
Everyday - Lincoln Brewster
My Savior My God - Aaron Shust
How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlin
Only You - David Crowder Band
Jesus Paid It All - Kristian Stanfill
Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster
Your Grace Is Enough - Chris Tomlin
No One Like You - David Crowder Band

Cool experience and I'm thankful for the opportunity to lead these young men and women in worship.

Peace.

No comments: