Monday, May 28, 2007

Orchard Rewind Episode 11

This week I had the opportunity to film the rewind with a couple of friends and great teammates. Ken (on the left) is one of our extraordinary guitarists and Doug (on the right) is our keyboardist, bassist, guitarist, and vocalist (he can do it all). Joni is the voice you hear off camera (awesome vocalist).

So, don't mind the cutting up before finishing our set for the second service.




Starting a new series next week called Sacred Roots - should be great.

Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love anything that has references to classic movies. "220, 221, whatever it takes." Classic. Mr. Mom, what a movie, one of the few non horror movies out there where you see someone bring a running chainsaw into the house. Christmas Vacation is another one. I love those. Rarely does a family gathering happen without references (intentional or otherwise) to some 'classic' movie, or Friends episode...ocassionally Seinfeld.

Unknown said...

I love it - but while the rest of you were "rewinding", Ken was "fast-fowarding" :)

Chris

Anonymous said...

Boy do I miss being in "BIG PEOPLE" Church. I wont be able to Join you guys till the second week of June. I miss it but God's Big Top needs me. So thanks for the rewind every week and like I told Scott Thank Goodness for Podcast.

Anonymous said...

ken rewinded backwards... haha!