Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Morning Madness

My wife had a dentist appointment this morning. She is not fond of the dentist office because of her anxiety about having her teeth worked on. I don't blame her, but I combat that by not going.

Since our kids are homeschooled, I got to teach my kids. Never thought grade school would be so challenging. It's not the school work itself, it's corralling the kids and keeping them focused.

Hats off to you teachers, including my wife - you all have got to be some of the most patient people around!

Although my youngest did pray for his mommy to have gas at the dentist office (I know what he meant but considering it was during a prayer the chuckles abounded).

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see profound insight in your son's prayer for Kristen. LOL Aren't kids the best??