Thursday, May 24, 2007

Forgiveness

Wow! Just read a great post on forgiveness on Perry Noble's blog.

I love this line:
"Being mad at someone and expecting it to hurt THEM is the same as drinking poison and expecting it to kill someone else!!!"

It's totally true. I have spent lots of wasted time angry or upset with someone only to find out that they hadn't thought another day about it.

If you get the chance today, read Perry's post and then ask yourself... Who do I need to forgive?

Peace.

2 comments:

Eric Bryant said...

Thanks for sending us to that post. Forgiveness is easy when it is requested but much harder when it isn't.

Tyler said...

Hey man,
It's been a while. I spend a lot of time falling for that. I sit there mad a someone, while they're off having fun, and I'm the one who got their day ruined.