Saturday, May 19, 2007

Collaborating

Very excited about this Sunday! I was looking for a song that would fit like-a-glove for a message that one of our teaching pastors was teaching this weekend and felt like we needed a song to wrap up the message.

Couldn't find one that really said what I wanted to say.

So, I threw together some ideas I had and started writing one of our own. The most exciting part about the whole thing was taking it to rehearsal and collaborating with my team. Some great ideas came from our session together. While we didn't finish it that night, the ideas we put together fueled the final result and the song came together for Sunday. In my opinion, it is one of the best I've been a part of writing and I believe that's because it was a team effort.

I'm looking forward to hearing how it turns out tomorrow and how it is received.
I'll keep you posted.

Peace.