Monday, May 14, 2007

Kids and Classics

Got one of those musical birthday cards from my Mother and Father-in-law... you know, the kind where you open it up and it plays a familiar tune.

Luckily my kids have opened it to play the song about a million times so far. My son also thinks the song goes, "bring home my llama" instead of "sweet home Alabama". So he sings it that way every time he hears it.

It was funny the first 500 times.
Ok, it's still funny :)

I guess I need to play more classic rock for my kids to learn.

Peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday!! Precious son! Do you want me to sing?

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Happy birthday, my friend! Hope you have a great day!

Todd

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!
BTW... that is waaaaaaay too funny!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And that is so funny to hear the new and different versions of songs. OMG bring home my llama. Seriously.

Anthony said...

hey mike!,
dude u came to my school today and let me toll you dude, you were awesome! everyone loved how u played! see you sunday!

Anonymous said...

haha! the first time i read this post i was SO confused because i thought you said you got a mother's day card. I was like ok... was it as a joke or what??? now i get it!