Sunday, February 03, 2008

Giant Win

Unbelievable game! I am not particularly a fan of wither team but I was actually pulling for the Patriots to win and finish an incredible season.

After finding out that the Giants were a wild card team to start with and that their quarterback's brother won the Super Bowl last year, I'm glad they won. The did play a pretty good game.

At least this year it was actually a game as it seems like many Super Bowls are blow outs.



I am also not a huge Tom Petty fan though I appreciate his work. Him and the Heartbreakers performed the half time show and it was great! The last couple of years there has been an improvement in the halftime show performances - lights, fans on the field, and the music. Last year Prince was pretty awesome. This year Tom and the boys really rocked it. Very impressive.

They even ended with "Runnin' Down A Dream" which we did as our walk-in today at the Orchard. I actually think Ken's solo this morning was better :)

What did you think of the game?
Peace.

1 comment:

Larry Boatright said...

I watched the halftime show at 2 in the morn so my opinion may be skewed but I agree that they did a great job. On the first song though I wondered if he really sang the high note or if it was triggered.

It's 78 here (at 10:42 at night). (yes, I know, craziness)
Can you send some snow our way?