Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Orchard Rewind 22



Special edition of the Orchard Rewind this week.

I know I've missed a couple of weeks on the rewind but gave you a little more this time :)

Second week in our series Deal or No Deal where we're talking about generosity and management of our resources. We used M&M's to illustrate the amount of money and material possessions we have. The reality is that they aren't ours to begin with. The M&M's belong to God and come from God - I'm just a manager of those resources.

Life changing thought if you really let that sink in and permeate how you handle your money and material possessions.

Lastly - Our rendition of Pink Floyd's, Money just plain rocked. It's not an easy song either considering the changing time signatures and how drummers/bassists love 7/8 time. I'm kidding of course. Guys you rocked my face off!

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Mike!

Unknown said...

The music was totally awesome!! Great job on Floyd. As Scott said to hear Pink Floyd in Church how cool is that! But better yet is how it fit so well with the message. Great song at the end as well.

evan said...

Thanks for taking the time today.
I blogged my thoughts.