Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Wife, The Photographer

My wife used to be really into photography when we first started dating 15 years ago. She has kind of given it up since except for pictures of the kids and projects every now and then.

Lately we've been having conversations about her and her photography and I think if she had the right equipment it would help.

So, I'm on a mission to find a good camera for her.

The more we talk about it the more I think she enjoyed the actual developing of the film back then more than she enjoyed taking the pictures, but I think she has a pretty good eye for texture, color and space.

Here are a few pictures she took of me this last week in about 5 minutes outside the mall with our cheesy camera (her idea).

Which do you like the best?
Peace.









4 comments:

alex mclean said...

man I don't know which one is the best but that is one SICK goat!

JonesGardenBlog said...

Seriously. Shave the head. Shave the face. Shave the... whatever you call that... goat, crowder... whatever.

As far as the pics go. They're pretty good. Personally I would zoom in, change the angle, then have you wear a different colored jacket or shirt (come on be a man, it's not that cold). The jacket you are wearing hides the crustacean growing from your chin.

My 2c.

Anonymous said...

Kristen does do an excellent job-I like all the pictures. REALLY good looking guy!!

Anonymous said...

the last one is my favorite. =]