Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sasquatch Part 2

See the previous post to catch up on this, but dang! I just saw some of the funniest videos I've seen in a while from Brent Hodge (no relation to Scott that I know of) over at Table Rock Fellowship in Oregon.

Looks like they recently did a message series called Urban Legends and put together four videos using the Legend of Sasquatch as the backdrop... HILARIOUS!

Check all four of them out here. I love the A-team feel!

They actually have it filmed over at the Sasquatch trap near their town.
I wonder if they've ever caught one in the trap?

Anyway, thanks for the laughs Brent!
Peace.

5 comments:

kristen said...

Absolutely hilarious! So creative, I love it!

But seriously those Sasquatch must be pretty tricky to not get caught.

K.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kudos Mike. By he way, those videos cost us $200 buckas, took 4 hours to shoot and about 12 hrs of editing. Churches can do fun stuff for cheap :)

Also, Episode #4 kind of is an inside joke. The sasquatch we "catch on film" is actually our Lead Pastor Tom.

JonesGardenBlog said...

Classic. I love it.

The Mate one is classic.

"Get in the fetal position!"

"That's the end of the chapter... we're sorry!"

Good laughs.

Anonymous said...

hey I forgot to say, all the "actors" are Pators on staff here at Table Rock :)

Tam said...

Uhhh, this is Tam, Brents wife. All the actors are actually "PaStors" on staff at TRF. I just can't let him out alone ;-)

Oh, noticed you liked the Eagles and Sanctus...I so dig that!