Sunday, October 07, 2007

12 Months Ago...

Hard to believe that it was only 12 months ago I joined the Orchard team. So much has happened in the last year it seems almost unreal.

I am proud to be part of a healthy, growing staff that strives to hear God's voice and then obey Him. I don't think I have grown more in my life than in the last year on this team.

It has also been awesome to be part of a healthy, growing, and loving church family! You guys are great and I never tire of telling others about you. God continues to do amazing things in your lives and the stories you've shared with me over this last year have been incredible! Never give up your boldness. Never stop being excited about being a part of this community. Allow the passion you have for leading others to Jesus to keep burning within you - may that fire never be quenched!

Thank you for sharing your lives and this past 12 months with my family and me!
Here's to the next 12!
Peace.

4 comments:

Larry Boatright said...

That's awesome, man! I love seeing guys pumped about what they do and the team they serve on, may the next 12 be even better!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

are you sure its been a year already?!?!? thats insane! wow... we're so grateful to have you just so you know!

kristen said...

I can't believe it has been a year either!! I thank God every day for bringing us to this awesome place!
Love you baby!
K

Terri Casey said...

Really? A year has gone by? Wow! Time really FLIES! You are a great addition to our team and I love your sense of humor! (WHATEVER!) LOL! Seriously though - you are awesome Mike!
Terri