Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pudding Diet

So I think I've stumbled on to the most perfect diet.

After hearing a commercial for pudding cups that have only 60 calories each, I figured out the best diet I could ever go on.

I happen to love pudding - yes it's a weakness. But there is almost nothing like homemade chocolate pudding! In fact, when Kristen and I first got married, she use to make me my own bowl of homemade chocolate pudding for my birthday instead of a cake! No joke.

At any rate, with each cup only 60 calories each, you could have 20 of them a day and still only have about 1200 of your calories for the day!

That's it!
Who's with me?

Peace.

5 comments:

Larry Boatright said...

I love pudding too. I have the fat free pudding in my fridge right now, but it says 100 calories. I'll have to cut down the quantity but it looks like overall I'm good.

Let's go for it!

kristen said...

100 calories!! Did the commercial lie? Man that really ruins your diet plans doesn't it?

K.

Anonymous said...

I think there is something to be said for nutritional content in a diet.

Of course, this coming from the guy who stole a spoonful of frosting from the tub last night... okay it was two... maybe four. Something like that.

Anonymous said...

Dear Son-think of it this way-pudding has milk-that's protein and good stuff-good enough to have just that for the first several months of your life. Some puddings have eggs or egg stuff-again protein-good stuff. Chocolate-now we all know that chocolate is VERY good for you-how else would I have great good collesteral? I told the doctor once that it was all the tootsie rools I had been eating :) Go for it!!

Anonymous said...

Frosting. mmmmmmm.

Mike? Uh, yeah, so is there any, how do I put it, ruffage in the pudding? Just something to think about. Dairy can be binding. TMI.