Friday, October 12, 2007

There HERE Too!!!

So, some of you are wondering,

"what happened?"

"did the big screen get installed yet?"

"where's the picture of the massive center screen?"

... OR maybe that's just me and a few of you who have emailed me :)

The screens are all up! I thought the side screens were huge, ha! The center screen is like being at a movie theater! Ok maybe not quite that big, but it feels like it.

The projector for the center one is going up today, though we're having a few difficulties. Rest assured it will be up for this weekend and it's going to be spectacular!

Pictures?
You'll have to see it in person first or wait until after services on Sunday!
Peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, hello? That whole... "live in another state" thing.

Unknown said...

i couldn't believe how BIG they were. God is definately working in our Church community!!! i can't wait for Sunday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Um, we're not going to project live band video on that huge thing are we? It is big. I've seen it. And it has that new screen smell.

Aren't you glad I have a computer again?

Anonymous said...

I have to be honest, I didn't really appreciate what the big screen brought until the scripture was put up there.

I could read it for the first time in 18 months.

But I AM the blind guy.....

Anonymous said...

good grief... PICTURES PEOPLE, PICTURES!!!!!