Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Baptism Video

Just saw an article someone sent me that was written up in a 'Christian' magazine. The article ridiculed us for our Baptism Instructional video we posted earlier this summer. They never said our name (at least in the snippet of the article I saw), but they had a picture in the article of the ending shot of the video.

Hilarious.

We've taken the heat over it and yet it continues to be checked out. We've had the video watched on google video almost 13 thousand times!! Who's watching it?

Amazing how things can be taken out of context in such an.... wait what was the word that was used.... egregious (yeah that's it) way.

The video was funny.
We had fun making it.
I think people were put at ease about what to expect when being baptized.
100 people committed their lives to Christ in baptism just a few weeks later.

Great how God moves.

OK... I'm done with it. Just had to get it out of my system and this is my blog, after all.
Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I've watched that video probably 10 times. I think it's hilarious! People always try and find fault with people that are being effective, especially when they are not.

Anonymous said...

Tell me how to see the video, please

alex mclean said...

yup props again for the video - I LOVE IT and will totally copy it one day soon!