Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve Rocked!

I've had a great couple of days just chillin' with the family. I've tried to stay away from my computer as much as possible. BUT... I was sent a couple of pics from our Christmas Eve services at The Orchard on Sunday and couldn't resist posting one.

If you weren't there, you missed a spectacular time! A big thanks to the KB Productions team (for all the lights and fog), and Bob McQuade and his team (for blacking out our auditorium windows). You never realize how much of an impact great lighting can play in creating a mood or conveying a message. It was excellent!

The music, the sound production, the videos, the multimedia elements, the message, the candles, the decorations, the welcome teams, and the families - God brought all of these pieces together to make three phenomenal services.

And if you missed it, there's always next year :)

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I missed it. Sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

You know, I've been a part of rockin' the holidays before so I wasn't surprised by this Christmas Eve. Truth be told, I was a little fearful of how it would come off. What I was surprised by, if that's even the right expression, was how much it did NOT turn into a show or a program. It was such an awesome time of worship that pointed to GOD'S awesome ability to rock our faces off by His grace and patience and love. The Holy Spirit was evident and I can't wait to hear the stories of how people were ushered along in their spiritual journey. Well done one and all!