Saturday, December 16, 2006

Geese Galor

I was driving up Orchard road on my way in to the church building this week when I see this black cloud coming my direction. As I kept driving I finally realized that this cloud was actually hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of geese flying together.

It reminded me from the scene in the movie The Wizard of OZ where the flying monkeys go after Dorothy, Toto and her gang!

Two thoughts crossed my mind:

  1. What the heck is happening that would cause all these geese to be flying in such a huge group?
  2. Maybe they ate some bad Taco Bell and are setting up an air raid!
BTW, those monkeys in OZ actually freaked me out a bit when I was a kid.

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was afraid of the monkeys too. I had to watch those parts with a pillow up to my face. Of course it didn't help that my older sister would pretend to be a monkey trying to get me. Ah, yes. I ought to send her my therapy bill!

Anonymous said...

You have way too much time on your hands.

Personally I would have been thinking, MAN, where is my 12 gauge when I need it!

Anonymous said...

I still can't watch that part of the movie. I also get scared when I go in my basement with the shadows...talk about therapy bills:)