Saturday, December 30, 2006

Seems Like Yesterday...

It's the day before my anniversary. Hard to believe that 12 years ago today I was preparing for my wedding! The time has just flown by.

We were a little on edge with each other the day before our wedding (who doesn't get a bit nervous the day before they get married)!

I actually don't remember a whole lot about our wedding ceremony... a few things here and there. What I remember clear as day is the moment I saw my bride in her wedding gown, walking down the isle toward me. I couldn't believe that a woman so beautiful was willing to marry me! Yet there she was, walking toward me, as beautiful and radiant as ever. I have to say I felt like a million bucks at that moment!

The cool thing is that she is even more beautiful today than she was on our wedding day.

My wife and I have an awesome relationship. I have had the pleasure of watching her grow in her relationship with Christ and it has been inspiring. I look forward to all that God has in store for us together as a team.

Sweet girl, I love you! Thank you for choosing me.

(I know I still have one more day but I can't help thinking about her... it happens when you're in love :)

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I've said this before but I really do love your whole family!

Anonymous said...

I think this might be a "wow" post. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy.