Sunday, December 24, 2006

It Has Arrived!

We've been planning for months. We've been rehearsing for weeks. Hours have been spent in decorating, installing lighting, and making things just right. A lot of time has been spent in prayer about this day alone.

It's Christmas Eve!

We have three services planned at The Orchard today - 3pm, 5pm and 7pm. We have several musicians, vocalists, and production people preparing to make these services great. We have a fantastic lineup of music and multimedia prepared. It is going to be awesome!

None of this could have happened without a team. Nothing of this magnitude and this quality could have been done without a unified group of people. I praise God for all that he has accomplished in the time leading up to this event.

We have made a lot of efforts to make this a time where people will have fun and experience God in a way they may never have before.

Every weekend should be planned to this extent.

Got to head out to the building to start ramping things up for this afternoon. If you're coming out to check it out today, get ready to have your face rocked off!

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,
Wow!! I took in the 5:00 service with my 7 year old Gabe. We were in Awe!! You all did a FANTASTIC job!The music, message, video,lighting. and candel light was perfectly blended together. I love the Orchard Great Job!! Gabe is set now on being a musician and singer. During the opening number he leaned over and said "I want to do that when I'm older. So let the whole team know we thought you all were one in a million.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! I had no idea just how rocked off my face would be! :-) That was incredible. I am so grateful that I call The Orchard my home.