Friday, March 09, 2007

1-0-0 Posts

I know this is nothing for a lot of you out there but for me this is huge.

Started blogging in September of 2006 and today I am posting my 100th post! A lot has happened over the last 6.5 months and my family and I continue to see God move in awesome ways!

Thank you for continuing to check out my blog, and read my thoughts, opinions, goofiness... the best is yet to come. My wife and daughter have even jumped into the blogging ring recently. There must be something kind of therapeutic about being able to write your thoughts down for the world to see... actually kind of scary now that I think about it that way!

Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I've been checking out your family's blogs. Seriously, do you just think they are the coolest people and smile all day? They're awesome!

Anonymous said...

it's totally cool Mike. Won't it be great in heaven not to have to blog, and just be there with everybody:)

I can only imagine!

btw, Charlie said no to buying your van:)

Anonymous said...

way to go Mister! love the other 2 blogs too!

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, congrats on your 100 blog post. I've been digging your site.

Yea, we are excited about the new move and the new ministry.

I'm originally from the midwest, but I've been in AZ for about 11 years. What part of the East Valley were you in?

Late.

Jon