Monday, March 05, 2007

Don't you hate it...

... when someone gives you an estimate value of your vehicle only to find out you can get more for the gas in the tank than they are willing to give you for it?

I actually had this brilliant idea of trying to trade in our minivan (hard to have anything else when you have four kids) and the short of it is our van is worthless.

No worries though... at least I still have my motorcycle. I just need to see about adding a side car on each side to drive the family around.

Peace.

6 comments:

Bill Curley said...

The only thing worse is being told that you can get so much more for your vehicle if you sell it yourself.

Anonymous said...

1 word....

Carmax

Mike Jones said...

It actually was Carmax, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

I've had cars where I could leave the keys in it, with five bucks on the seat for gas money and still no takers...

Bummer dude.

Anonymous said...

Yep. Had my Chevy Celebrity for 12 years and 186,000 miles. My brother-in-law called it Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. But hey, it was paid off and I never had to lock it! I hate fumbling with keys so it was the perfect car. May it rest in peace or rather in pieces all over the midwest!

Anonymous said...

I just wanna see the insurance bill with the side cars:)
I hate the car thing... I killed the PT Cruiser in my accident, now we gotta car shop... I think that's causing more trauma than my accident!

btw... Carmax... be afraid, be very afraid